This does not present a comprehensive list of Selenium WebDriver resources, but it has a lot of really important jumping off points. If you know of any resources that we haven’t listed then please let us know.
- Official Selenium WebDriver Home seleniumhq.org
- Official Selenium Documentation
- Selenium Conference (video archives)
Cloud WebDriver Grid Hosts
Using a cloud based grid vendor cuts down on local grid maintenance.
Install Selenium Webdriver and Java quickly by using our Speedrun Install Videos and Checklists
WebDriver W3c Standard
WebDriver API currently going through the process of W3C standardisation. You can read the standard documentation online
Selenium WebDriver With Java
A comprehensive online training course covering how to use Selenium WebDriver API in Java.
Getting Started with Selenium WebDriver
A free online course to help you get started and write your first test with Selenium WebDriver using Java.
Selenium 2 Testing Tools
Selenium 2 Testing Tools is Dave Burns updated version of his popular Selenium introduction.
The Selenium Guidebook
Dave Haeffner’s Selenium Guidebook for using Selenium WebDriver with Ruby
Blogs and Resources
- Official SeleniumHQ Blog
- Dave Burns
- Selenium Simplified – Alan Richardson
- Dave Haeffner’s Elemental Selenium Weekly Email Newsletter
- Roy de Kleijn’s Selenium WebDriver Blog
- Richard Bradshaw’s The Friendly Tester
- Sauce Labs Blog
- Simon Stewart‘s Blog
- Selenium Testing World
- Study Selenium
- Test O’Matic by Unmesh Gundecha
- Test Automation Archives
- TForTesting has some WebDriver blog posts
- Software Functional Test Automation
- Abode QA has some WebDriver blog posts
- Assert Selenium
- Automation Testing Utilities
- Mary Ann May-Pumphrey’s Blog
- Patrick Wilson Welsh
Selenium Simplified by Alan Richardson
A book that covers the Selenium-RC API using Java. For a novice to both Java and automation, this provided a tutorial guide to learning Java and automation. Since it covers the Selenium-RC API it is no longer the best choice for learning how to use Selenium. But the Selenium-RC API still works in Selenium WebDriver so if you are completely knew to automation, and want a book that teaches you a programming language and automation then it might add some value.